Lookin' for something?

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Take a vote

The poll results are out!
So, the question is: Do you bring your own reusable bags when shopping?


I am disappointed to see that 23 out of 64 people who voted cannot be bothered to bring their own reusable bags when shopping. It does not come as a surprise, but it is saddening all the same. Also, 46 out of 64 people voted with a negative answer to my question posed. It is sad. But this means we have plenty of room for improvement! There can be more education about the negative impacts of using plastic bags, and how using a reusable bag can go a long way. (There is one person who brings a reusable bag for shopping! One is better than none!)

After reviewing this poll, I realized that some of my poll options can be tweaked or changed to make my results more comprehensive for analysis. Furthermore, my sample size is pretty small, so my results cannot be conclusive. Hopefully I will get to do a survey on a larger scale in the future, to study people and how they regard their environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment