Lookin' for something?

Monday, October 27, 2014

We're all in this together

I have come to realize that recycling, and anything else to do with saving with the environment is a very social thing, It has to do with people. It's all about the people. Yes, even though there is a lot of science needed in the process of recycling the material, it is more about pushing the people to do it.


A simple search on Google gave me these results above. There are definitely many websites with information on how to get people to start recycling, and also why they do not recycle. I suppose some of their suggestions may actually work out, but I feel that the success would really be dependent on the culture, attitudes, and other characteristics of the society.

Recycling and green living have really been becoming increasingly popular, and I really hope that this trend will continue, and even pick up its speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment